Falls Park on the Reedy
- 32 acre park that used to be textile mills until the park was formed in the 1990s.
- Known for its suspension bridge with cables only on one side, leaving an unobstructed view of the falls.
Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum
- All volunteer run pinball museum with playable vintage pinball machines.
34 West Theater Company
- Original live theater in the Charleston
Pat Conroy Literary Center
- Center that hosts readings by acclaimed regional and national authors
- Offers writing workshops and events, as well as book clubs
- Provides need based scholarships
Hilton Head Island
- Lowcountry resort town
- Occupied by Native Americans thousands of years ago, and continued with European exploration and the cotton trade
all flights $376
food $40/day x 7 days = $280
hotel $70/day x 6 days = $420
tickets (all attractions) $47
TOTAL for whole itinerary $1,123