- Water, music, and light show in front of the Bellagio resort.
- Over one thousand fountains, with water reaching heights of 460 ft in the air.
- Showcases musical genres classical, pop, broadway, and opera.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Set of large red sandstone peaks and walls, reaching an elevation of 3,000 ft
- Conservation area offering a 13-mile scenic drive, hiking trails, rock climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking, road biking, picnic areas, nature observing and visitor center, as well as a book store.
- The first humans were attracted to the Red Rock area due to its resources of water, plant, and animal life that could not be easily found in the surrounding desert.
Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens
- Sky-lit Bellagio atrium featuring seasonal scenes composed of plants, flowers & trees.
- The Bellagio Conservatory creates a floral production five times a year; Chinese New Year, spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Exhibit shows tens of thousands of plants.
High Roller (Ferris Wheel)
- Currently the world’s tallest Ferris wheel, reaching 550 ft in height
Las Vegas Strip
- Stretch of boulevard known for its concentration of resort hotels and casinos.
- Its hotels, casinos, restaurants, residential high-rises, entertainment offerings, and skyline have established the Strip as one of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations in the world.
- Most of the Strip has also been designated as an All-American Road and is considered a scenic route at night.
all flights $81
food $45/day x 7 days = $315
hotel $34/day x 6 days = $204
tickets (all attractions) $47
TOTAL for whole itinerary $647