San Antonio River Walk
- City park and network of walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River, one story beneath the streets of San Antonio, Texas.
- Walks along the city’s five Spanish colonial missions, which have been named a World Heritage Site, including the Alamo.
- Former mission and landmark of battle between the Mexican and Texian armies in 1836
The Magicians Agency Theatre
- Award winning magic, illusion, and cirque style variety shows.
Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West
- Ranch featuring herding cattle, riding horses and learning the history of the West.
The Music Box Theater
- Live popular music and original comedy in a relaxed club environment.
all flights $227
food $45/day x 7 days = $315
hotel $53/day x 6 days = $318
tickets (all attractions) $165
TOTAL for whole itinerary $1,025