- 2.5-mile-long path through downtown Boston, Massachusetts, that passes by 16 locations significant to the history of the United States.
- Stops along the trail include explanatory ground markers, graveyards, notable churches and buildings, and a historic naval frigate.
- Other stops include the Old South Meeting House, the Old State House, and the Paul Revere House.
The International Museum of World War II
- Museum was formed by one of the world’s premier dealers in autographs, letters and manuscripts.
- On display are over 7,000 artifacts as well 103 mannequins outfitted in complete uniforms and military equipment.
- Adolf Hitler, Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, Dwight D. Eisenhower, George S. Patton, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Mengele, Adolf Eichmann, and Anne Frank’s family are all represented in original letters.
Clark Art Institute
- Art museum and research institution whose collection consists of European and American paintings, sculpture, prints, drawings, photographs, and decorative arts from the fourteenth to the early twentieth century.
Lizzie Borden House
- From 1874 to 1892, the house was the property of Andrew Borden, Lizzie’s father, who was a member of Fall River high society.
- After Lizzie’s trial and acquittal of murdering her father and stepmother with an axe, Lizzie and her sister Emma did not return to the house.
- It has operated as a bed and breakfast since 1996 under the ownership of Martha McGinn who inherited the house.
Shalin Liu Performance Center
- Since 2010, Rockport Music opened the doors to the Shalin Liu Performance Center.
- Known for its spectacular views and superb acoustics.
- Showcases chamber music.
all flights $197
food $45/day x 7 days = $315
hotel $123/day x 6 days = $738
tickets (all attractions) $113
TOTAL for whole itinerary $1,363