Savannah Historic District
- Historical district prior to the American Civil War era.
- Known for its 18th and 19th-century architecture and green spaces.
World of Coca-Cola
- Museum for Coca-Cola
- Built next to where Coca-Cola’s original formula was invented.
- Features exhibits about the secret formula of Coca-Cola.
- Opened in 2007
National Infantry Museum
- Museum exhibiting the history of the United States Army infantryman from the American Revolution to Afghanistan.
- Buildings include a chapel, barracks, mess hall, orderly room, supply room, and the sleeping quarters and headquarters building used by Gen. George Patton prior to his deployment to North Africa in 1942.
- Opened in 2009
Webb Military Museum
- Museum exhibiting history from the American Civil War to Desert Storm.
- Showcases original uniforms, headgear, and equipment.
- Island featuring walking trails, bike trails, beaches, wildlife viewing, and a water park.
- Showcases numerous impressive and ambitious buildings from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
all flights $337
food $35/day x 7 days = $245
hotel $63/day x 6 days = $378
tickets (all attractions) $33
TOTAL for whole itinerary $993